- We believe that you and your product will live in perfect harmony and share many happy years together. But there may be occasions when you feel it is necessary to return your item to us. This is not a problem and we aim to make it as simple and straightforward as possible for you. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- If the product is unwanted...
- You can return a product within 30 days of the date on which you received it and we will refund you any money which you have paid us for that product. The product needs to be in an ‘as new’ condition and complete with all packaging and components. All you pay for is the return postage of the goods. Please contact us by telephone 01189 126073 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your wish to return the goods. Please include a separate letter with your return detailing all the relevant information.
We recommend you use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt (such as Royal Mail First Class Recorded Delivery) and which insures you for the cost of the items being returned, as in the rare event of the parcel going missing you are responsible for the returned products until they reach us.
- If you return a product to us that is not in an ‘as new’ condition we reserve the right to return the product to you rather than credit your payment card.
Certain products and services are excluded from this returns policy, including food/perishable items, personalised products or those made to order, this includes card readers which have been configured and specific software uploaded. These items cannot be returned for a refund unless faulty.
- If the product is faulty...
If you receive an item from us which is faulty, which you did not order or for any other reason which is our fault, please contact us by telephone or email to inform us within 30 days of receipt and we will arrange a refund or replacement.
- We will advise you how to send the item back to us; we may require a courier to collect them from you. Please be aware these products will be fault tested on receipt and if found to be in working condition will be returned to you and a charge made.
- For help with items later than 30 days after purchase please contact us by telephone or email email@example.com for more information.